Pete Olson Law
Free Initial Consultation 866-596-8385

fort campbell injuries/federal torts Archives

Civilians can make civil claims for Fort Campbell injuries

Thousands of service members -- along with their families -- live on military bases such as Fort Campbell in Tennessee. Such a community has similar activities as any other non-military community, and the same types of accidents occur. Fort Campbell injuries do not only affect service members. While service members may not sue the federal government if they suffer accident-related injuries, nonservice members can pursue recovery of damages sustained.

What Our Clients Say

Pete Olson Law was the best experience I’ve had. They were very kind, always responsive and always kept me informed on my case. I highly recommend Mr. Olson and his staff I’m a very satisfied client.” Keith, a personal injury client

Read More Testimonials

We Can Help, Contact Our Firm Today

To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call 866-596-8385 or fill out the form to send us an email.

Email Our Team Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Map Marker

Pete Olson Law
114 Franklin Street
Clarksville, TN 37040

Toll Free: 866-596-8385
Fax: 931-645-8668
Map & Directions

Email Us
Review Us