Defective Drug & Medical Device Attorney in Clarksville
Helping Those Harmed by Defective Medical Products
The manufacturers of drugs and medical devices have a responsibility to ensure that the products they bring to the market are safe. Too often, manufacturing mistakes and negligence lead to unsafe drugs and devices being sold to the public. These defective products can cause serious injuries and even death.
Were you injured by a defective drug or an unsafe medical device? Pete Olson Injury Attorneys can help you hold the manufacturer or retailer accountable for their negligence.
Defective Drug & Medical Device Claims
We have the experience and skill necessary to help those who have been injured by a wide variety of defective and dangerous drugs and medical devices
Call Pete Olson Injury Attorneys if you have been injured by:
- IVC filter — Inferior vena cava (IVC) filters are connected to a wide range of serious health problems including interior bleeding, organ perforation, and other issues.
- Talcum powder — Regular use of talcum powder by women increases the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Essure — Essure is a permanent birth control product that has been linked to a variety of problems such as puncturing of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Invokana — Invokana has been known to cause dangerous side effects including kidney failure, myocardial infarction, and ketoacidosis.
- Toxitore — Toxitore (docetaxel) can cause permanent hair loss and other side effects.
- Bair Hugger — Some of the complications associated with the use of Bair Hugger blankets and other warming devices include surgical infections.
- Benicar — Benicar (olmesartan) has been known to cause sprue-like enteropathy, celiac disease, and other intestinal complications.
We Get Results
At Pete Olson Injury Attorneys, we understand the impact that dangerous drugs and medical devices can have on people's lives. Attorney Pete Olson has extensive product liability and mass tort experience. He has been helping people for more than 25 years. During that time, he has favorably resolved more than 1,000 cases and secured multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements that help people deal with the challenges their injuries caused.
When drugs and medical devices harm people, the injured deserve to be fully compensated. Turn to Pete Olson Injury Attorneys for experienced help you can rely on.