Clarksville Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting for the Respect Motorcycle Riders Deserve
Motorcycle riders rarely get the respect they deserve on the road. This can create very serious risks. People may not see a motorcycle rider until it is too late. Even when they do see a motorcycle, they may inadequately assess what is a safe operating distance to keep between the vehicles. This can lead to motorcyclists being run off the road or having cars or trucks pull out in front of them when it is too late to avoid a collision.
If you or someone you love is suffering serious injuries after a motorcycle accident in Clarksville, TN, turn to the team at Pete Olson Injury Attorneys. Our Clarksville motorcycle accident attorney can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Catastrophic Injuries Are Common in Motorcycle Accidents
That exposure can lead to incredibly severe injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries (paraplegia, quadriplegia, partial paralysis)
- Neck and back injuries
- Broken bones
- Road rash
Recovering from your injuries after a Clarksville motorcycle accident can be a long and painful process that will place a difficult financial burden on you and your family. Medical bills and lost wages can create financial uncertainty for even the most prudent households.
You deserve to be fully compensated for all your losses. At Pete Olson Injury Attorneys, we understand how to build highly effective cases that can secure the compensation you are seeking.
A Track Record of Success
At Pete Olson Injury Attorneys, our firm brings decades of experience and a record of success to the table for each of our clients. Our motorcycle accident attorney in Clarksville has successfully resolved thousands of cases and obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. Attorney Pete Olson understands the difficulties people face after serious accidents, and he is committed to helping people get through those tough times.
Motorcycle Accidents FAQ:
Q. What are some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents? Statistically some of the most common causes of motorcycle crashes are:
- Excessive speed (either of the motorcyclist or another motorist)
- Failure to properly check for motorcyclists when changing lanes
- Drunk driving
- Failure of a motorist to stop in time in stop and go traffic
- Failure to notice motorcyclists who are lane-splitting
- Failing to yield to the motorcyclist in an intersection where they have right-of-way
Q. How can you prevent motorcycle accidents? As a motorcyclist, there are certain steps you can take to help prevent being in an accident:
- Wear appropriate safety gear including a helmet, reflective or bright-colored gear, long sleeves or pants, etc.
- Do your best to always be seen by other motorists; honk if you aren't sure a motorist sees you and keep your headlights on during both the day and evening.
- Stay alert and always anticipate that other motorists may not be paying attention; be prepared for sudden stops, swerving drivers, and other road hazards
More often than not, motorcycle accidents are the fault of the other driver. If you have been injured as a result of another motorists negligence, you deserve compensation. Call today for the representation you need.